If you can provide a loving, safe and forever home for animals, please complete the adoption application below. By completing this application you consent to us completing reference checks, a home visit, and a follow up visit once the animal is in your care. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.
Three Female Rats - Approximately 1 Year Old
Bonded and Must Be Adopted Together
-She's all white with red eyes
-Curiouser and Curiouser
-Loves exploring... but..blindly
-Will impulsively nip your finger tip as she'll initially mistake it for food (it's still very gentle)
- Very nice to all rats and humans alike
- She's the rat version of "nice but awkward"
-She looks like she's made of brown and white sugar (and that's exactly how sweet she is)
-LOVES shoulder rides (but she's scratchy, hoodie-up)
- Gets excited with any loud/fun music and will get notably more excited if you dance next to her/the cage
- Gets along with everyone but favours the more popular crowds (usually top rats bestie)
- Also responds to "sweetie" if you'd prefer to call her that!
White and beige, fluffy, purple eyes
- Really likes food, like reeeeally likes food...
- Naps and food are her main sources of happiness
- Doesn't care for human interactions unless it's to receive more food
A Home for Hooves Farm Sanctuary Foundation | Charitable Organisation
Registration # 791696313 RR 0001
Follow us on social media for stories, videos and photos.
© COPYRIGHT Home for Hooves Farm Sanctuary 2021. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.